DevOps engineer (Middle)
- – Maintain and develop the company’s infrastructure;
- – Build CI/CD processes;
- – Provide monitoring and uninterrupted support of the solution for our customers;
- – Develop various solutions for process automation.
- – Confident work with Linux OS (Debian/Ubuntu);
- – Basic knowledge of Python/Go;
- – Basic knowledge of containerization and virtualization (Docker, Proxmox);
- – The desire to constantly improve and learn new technologies;
- – Ability to estimate deadlines and carefully plan your work;
- – Work experience of at least 3 years.
It will be a plus:
- – Basic knowledge of Postgresql, MongoDB administration;
- – Experience in configuring Nginx web server;
- – Experience in writing Ansible/Salt playbooks;
- – Basic knowledge of working with Azure/AWS;
- – Experience with Terraform.
Why work with us?
- – Become a part of a highly skilled, passionate, and friendly team that loves what they do;
- – Create innovative and unique games for the global market, and work with well-known existing IPs, worlds and stories;
- – Ability to work full time remotely or in a comfortable office if located in Chelyabinsk. We offer relocation assistance as well if desired;
- – Opportunities for advancement – we’ll work with you to help achieve your desired career trajectory;
- – Assistance with computer equipment or other necessary hardware;
- – Competitive salary;
- – Yearly company retreats with our amazing team;
- – Reimbursement for gym membership (if desired)