Backend Developer (Senior)remotely
What to do:
- – learn the F# programming language (because part of the backend is built on it)!
- – write clean code for the development of functional web applications;
- – to remove technological risks, i.e. to anticipate possible problems before the start of project development;
- – conduct user interface testing to optimize application performance and troubleshoot;
- – keep in touch with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features;
- – search and fix bugs;
- – interact with a team of developers, illustrators, designers, PM, game designers and analysts
- – 3 years of backend and frontend development in C# .NET;
- – Good knowledge of design patterns, SOLID
- – Well-structured OOP|FP code;
- – Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- – Practical experience with Asp.Net Core;
- – Practical experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- – Practical experience with Entity Framework Core.
- – Git;
- – TDD;
- – Docker;
- < – Knowledge of English: reading and writing at the Pre-Intermediate level.
Why work with us?
- – Become a part of a highly skilled, passionate, and friendly team that loves what they do;
- – Create innovative and unique games for the global market, and work with well-known existing IPs, worlds and stories;
- – Ability to work full time remotely or in a comfortable office if located in Chelyabinsk. We offer relocation assistance as well if desired;
- – Opportunities for advancement – we’ll work with you to help achieve your desired career trajectory;
- – Assistance with computer equipment or other necessary hardware;
- – Competitive salary;
- – Yearly company retreats with our amazing team;
- – Reimbursement for gym membership (if desired)